Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is supported by the copyright rules at CopyScape. Any content created and published by this website must not be copied for any commercial use. For other uses, 1) you must drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (to let us know) AND, 2) the copied content MUST be accompanied by a clearly-visible-and-legible “Read more” link, hyperlinked to the original webpage on www.indorehd.com. We hate plagiarists.
Indore HD can be contacted at 1st Floor, 161, Shrinagar Main, Indore (MP), telephone number 91-9039088004 or via email on email@example.com
Unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, patents, design rights etc) associated with the content, functionality and design of the Website is either owned by or licensed to Indore HD.
- Unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, patents, design rights etc) associated with the content, functionality and design of the Website is either owned by or licensed to Indore HD.
- With reference to our copyright on the content been displayed on the website (unless otherwise stated), the photographs and other images once sold to us become a property of Indore HD and is no longer available for personal use in any way. All rights to the pictures being bought as a property of Indore HD are reserved to Indore HD website and its owners and may be altered, in case if required, as per its utility.
- Content once sold to Indore HD is no longer appropriate to be displayed on any kind of personal forum or profile as one’s personal property and not that of Indore HD’s. Indore HD holds all right to claim it as his personal property once purchased from the proprietor or otherwise owner of the same.
- Subject to the limited copyright licence granted above, you are expressly prohibited from: (i) reproducing, copying, editing, transmitting, uploading or incorporating into any other materials, any of the content of the Website; (ii) removing, modifying, altering or using any registered or unregistered marks/logos owned by Indore HD, including but not limited to the marks “www.indorehd.com”; and doing anything which may be seen to take unfair advantage of the reputation and goodwill of the Website.
- In consideration of you complying with these Terms, Indore HD grants to you a non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free licence to view, use, download and print one copy of the information, provided that it is for your lawful personal use.
- If you fail to comply with Terms, this licence shall immediately terminate forthwith without further notice to you (“Licence Termination”).
- In the event of a Licence Termination you must immediately destroy all information downloaded or printed off the Website. For the avoidance of doubt, the remainder of these Terms shall survive a Licence Termination and shall be valid and enforceable against you.
- The Website content may include facts, views, opinions, advice and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. These views, opinions, advice and recommendations are not endorsed by Indore HD and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Indore HD shall not be liable on account of the accuracy, defamatory nature, completeness, timeliness or otherwise of the information provided on the Website or any other social networking site in the name of Indore HD.
- The information provided on the Website may contain errors and, from time to time, may not be accessible by the user. The information provided on the Website is intended as information only and does not constitute advice. Therefore, it must not be relied on to assist in making or refraining from making a decision, or to assist in deciding on a course of action.
Warranties and Liabilities
- Indore HD provides information on the Website free of charge and on the basis of no liability for the information given.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Indore HD expressly excludes all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in connection with the information provided on the Website, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, accuracy, completeness, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Indore HD shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage caused in whole or part by, or failures, delays, interruptions or otherwise of, the provision of the Website services; and shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental, unliquidated or special damages, including but not limited to any lost profits or trading losses arising out of, or relating to the use or inability to use, the information provided on the Website or any decision made or action taken in reliance or partial reliance on the information provided on the Website.
- Indore HD reserves the right to bar users from the Website on a permanent and temporary basis at its discretion. Any such user shall be notified in writing and must then not attempt to use the Website under any other name or through any other user.
- These Terms can only be modified with the prior consent of Indore HD shall have the right at any time to change these Terms and to change, impose conditions on or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, without further notice.
Rights of Third Parties
These Terms do not create any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (“Act”) which are enforceable by any person who is either not a party to them or who is not a provider of the relevant goods and/or services.
- You may print and keep a copy of these Terms, which form the entire agreement between you and Indore HD and supersede any other communications or advertising with respect to the Website.
- Failure by Indore HD to enforce these Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right.
- If any part of these Terms is held unenforceable, that part shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties, and the Terms shall continue in full force and effect